Saturday, June 14, 2008

Kids Pictures by Lauren Elisabeth D.

Hannah, Stone, and Lauren bare feet and big grins
Taking pictures for Daddy for Father's Day
Taking pictures for Daddy for Father's Day
my brown-eyed girl
sisters
Hannah loves our neighbor Karen's hydrangeas
brother and sister

I love his smile! I call him Sunshine!


Lauren, one of Peter's interns, photographed our family last month. I think she did an excellent job! Peter and his dad were painting the house so we borrowed our neighbors backyard and then took pics in the neighborhood. We had a blast! Children are so fun.


For most of the pictures of ...
Stone, I threatened to suck his thumb to make him smile.
Lauren, I threatened to spank her if she didn't smile.
Hannah, we threatened not. She loves to take pictures.

No comments: