Saturday, June 14, 2008

A Tribute to My Dad


I love my Dad. He is such an inspiration to me. He has made the best of bad situations -- whether given them or chosen them. I feel it fitting to celebrate his life this weekend. Tomorrow is Father's Day and I will be busy celebrating the day with my husband and children since we live far from family. Things my dad has taught me...
  • .:work and work hard


  • .:go on vacation


  • .:tell stories that make people laugh


  • .:take care of your teeth -- that's all you're getting


  • .:don't be afraid to take risks


  • .:take good care of your pets


  • .:tell people what a great help your kids are to you -- so they can hear you. It boosts their self esteem!


  • .:enjoy your spouse's company


  • .:persevere


  • .:don't complain about it, do something to fix it


  • .:help a friend


  • .:mistakes aren't always bad


  • .:if you want something done right, do it yourself


  • I love you dad and hope you have a wonderful Father's Day!

    No comments: